In the numerous corners of Villa Litharia, with all-encompassing seaview, you are sure to experience unique moments of delight and summer relaxation gazing the West Aegean pure blue waters.
Comfortable couches and modern surfaces compose a thoughtful designed living room, which provides cool shelter during hot summer afternoons, offering an enjoyable ambiance for moments of repose, to be carried away on the Aegean sea breeze.
- Spacious living room with fire place, TV, Stereo, PC, Wi-Fi and furniture designed by Philippe Starck.
- Big built-in kitchen and dining room for 12 persons, designed by Ingrid Frangantoni. The kitched is fully equipped, with fridge and freezer, dish washer, oven and microwave, toaster, coffee machines, mixers, blenders etc.
- WC with shower.
- Balcony with view the 3 horizon’s sides.
- Spacious living room with office space. There is also a TV and Playstation
- Big master bedroom (30m2) with TV, ensuite WC and shower
- 1 bedroom with double bed
- 2 κρεβατοκάμαρες με 2 μονά κρεβάτια η κάθε μία
- 2 bedroom with single beds, which can easily transform into doubles
- Big bathroom with shower for the two single bedrooms
- Extra bathroom with shower
- Laundry room fully equipped for ironing as well
- Terrace-balcony 12 meters long with view the Aegean sean for all bedrooms
- Spacious room (40m2)
- Kingsize double bedroom with a romantic mosquito net. (There is the possibility of transforming the double bed in to 2 single ones)
- 1 couch-bed
- Small kitchen with a small fridge.
- Terrace-balcony with view the Aegean sea.